Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to Your Business Research Guide
Welcome to the course guide for Dr. Sara Kimmel's Managment & Organizational Behavioral class.
These resources should be relevant to your assignments and include links to books, articles, and other material. Use the tabs above to access information.
Publication Date: 2013-01-29
Chapters include the following:
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT.
2. History of Management.
3. Organizational Environments and Cultures.
4. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
PART II: PLANNING.
5. Planning and Decision Making.
6. Organizational Strategy.
7. Innovation and Change.
8. Global Management.
PART III: ORGANIZING.
9. Designing Adaptive Organizations.
10. Managing Teams.
11. Managing Human Resource Systems.
12. Managing Individuals and a Diverse Work Force.
PART IV: LEADING.
15. Managing Communication.
PART V: CONTROLLING.
17. Managing Information.
18. Managing Service and Manufacturing Operations.