Magazine citations should include the following information:
You may also need:
- Include as much information about the publication date as available. For print magazines, this may be the month and year of publication. Magazine articles published online may include a full date.
- Capitalize only the first word of the article's title and subtitle. All other words should be in lowercase except for proper nouns.
- Do not use quotation marks around article titles.
- Italicize magazine titles. All main words in the magazine title should be capitalized.
- If your citation includes a DOI or URL, do not end the citation with a period.
Article in a Print Magazine
Magazine Article Accessed Online
APA does not distinguish between articles accessed through a database and articles accessed via the Web. Cite the article as you would a print article, followed by: